Skip to content
- VICRYL Suture; a synthetic absorbable sterile suture composed of a copolymer made from 90% glycolide and 10%-L-lactide
- Predictable breaking strength retention (BSR) profile to provide support for up to 4 weeks while tissues heal
- Synthetic absorbable; size 4-0; violet braided; 18" (45 cm) suture
- Reverse cutting; FS-2 (19 mm); 3/8 circle needle
- Sterile; factory sealed box of 36 sutures
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.