Carbocaine 3% is ideal for both infiltration and nerve block techniques in adult and pediatric patients. Mepivacaine HCL formula delivers a fast onset and intermediate duration, with no methylparaben to cause allergic reactions.
- Formulation without vaso-constrictor for specific medical situations.
- Fast onset: 30 to 120 seconds in the maxilla and 1 to 4 minutes for the mandible.
- Duration: will ordinarily provide pulpal anesthesia of about 20 minutes in the maxilla, and about 40 minutes in the mandible.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.